Monday 19 March 2012

Dinosaur Alphabet - Update No. 6

Thanks everyone for your encouragement on this project.
I really appreciate it.


This is how it looked at the end of February when I last posted my progress.


This is Dinosaur Alphabet today.

I've been busy trapsing the countryside, sure,
but the project is also a 'labour of love' at the moment.

I've got so many other things I want to stitch!

Cross your fingers, close your eyes tight and wish speedy but accurate and happy stitching vibes my way.

If you really want to know what I've been up to, apart from Felix events, press my Daily Bliss blog link to the left.

Happiness & laughter to one and all,

Felicity

3 comments:

Janine said...

Keep going Felicity. It is looking good

Hugs Janine

Carla said...

You're doing great, Felicity!

For Sale Or Trade dannmurray said...

I love how the dinosaur alphabet is coming along. It looks great!!! Keep those needles flying and you will be crossing your last stitch in no time!
Debi