Sunday 17 August 2008

The Seasonal Chair SAL - Update No.1

Hi folks,

We are back from Melbourne. Thank you all for your well-wishes. We had a marvelous time!


At the beginning of winter, I joined with Margaret & Berta to do another SAL. Last year, we stitched Frederick the Literate' together. The girls were such an inspiration!

Until recently, I had done nothing but organise the purchase of chart, fabric and floss for the current SAL. Come 1st August I had to do something! I've spent the best part of the last stitching week getting my SAL up to date rather than working on A Quaker Christmas. Here's my winter chair so far.



Happy stitching to everyone!

Bliss

7 comments:

Chiloe said...

I think the winter chair was my favorite when I stitched it !!! I know I'm kind of x-mas attracted ... to say the least ... lol

Anonymous said...

That's going to be a very pretty piece Bliss. Progress pics on this one will be something to look forward to!

Sue said...

Your Winter Chair looks great. Someone else is stitching this piece also, I think it may be Dawn from Crafters Creation, check out her blog ;)

stitcherw said...

Glad you had a great time, and the chair is looking wonderful, what a fun SAL.
Sue

Sharon said...

Looking good Bliss!

Dawn B. said...

Very nice design and your WIP is looking great. Glad you had a good trip.

Sonda said...

Looking good!!! I bet you'll really like that when it's finished!