Tuesday 5 February 2008

Frustration with Bigpond



I need a new ISP fast! Bigpond is a pain in the bum when it comes to the billing system!

Every month for at least the last 5 bills, I have been over-charged $10 for my internet plan. For some reason, my plan costs $69.95 but I get charged $79.95.

Every month, I ring up & get someone to do whatever it is that they have to do to change it back so that I get charged the correct amount.

Then, on top of the extra $10, I am now starting to be re-charged for the whole kit and kaboodle. So this month's bill has the extra $10 from this bill plus the extra $10 from last bill. Last month's bill had the extra bit taken off the bill before added to it. Hence, I'm being charged an extra $20 each month, not to mention that I have overdue fees when they feel like it.

This month is the last straw! I got charged the extra $10, the over-due $10 from last month's adjustment (which was supposedly wiped because it was over-charge in the first place) PLUS a $55.00 slug for a supposed change of address transfer!!!

As far as I can tell, I'm still living in the same house that I've been living in since August 2005.

I'm not happy, Jan! Bigpond has made a stuff-up somewhere along the line (pardon the pun) and the company assumes that I will be blond enough to keep wearing their mistake. I could spit!

Anyone who wants to suggest another plan by another ISP, I will listen carefully to the advice.

No comments: