Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!

To Everyone who reads my Blog:

I hope that the year has been a good one for family, friends and life in general. I hope, too, that you have found lots of time to stitch. I’m told women of our age get in about 12.5 hours a week to do it. I didn’t, but did you?

Thanks for being there in 2007, everyone! I feel like I have spent the year in the company of friends. I can honestly say that, despite physical distance, you have done untold wonderful things for me this year. Without your letters, emails and/or comments on my Blissful Creations blog, or participation in the birthday groups to which I belonged, I would never have achieved so much nor enjoyed creating such works of art as I have in 2007.

I wish you all a happy & holy Christmas, and a 2008 filled with lots of love, happiness & laughter, and, of course, time & opportunity for loads of stitching!

Bliss

10 comments:

Marita said...

Merry Christmas to you Bliss.

I hope 2008 brings you many blessings.

Anonymous said...

And a Happy Christmas to you too Bliss!

Margaret said...

A Blessed Christmas and Happy 2008 to you and yours Bliss.

It has been so wonderful getting to know you and SALing with you this past year. May our friendship continue to grow in 2008.

stitcherw said...

Wishing you a very merry Christmas too, and a wonderful new year.
Sue

Cheryl said...

Happy Christmas to you and your family Bliss!

Jennifer's life and goings on said...

Bliss, thanks for the comment, and I added you to my favorite blogs if that is okay.

I haven't let them open presents yet, they are tracking Santa on Norad, so they are excited.

Jennifer's life and goings on said...

Bliss, I also wanted to tell you I love your background on here. Where did you get it? I would love to have a background similar to this.
The kids haven't opened presents yet, they are anxious, but I am making them wait until tomorrow.

Felicity said...

Graphic Garden Purchaseware, Jennifer. www.graphicgarden.com ... Helena does some lovely work!

Karin said...

Have a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for the year ahead.

Heather said...

I agree with you, without a blog I wouldn't have done so much, or had so much fun :D