Friday 26 October 2007

Brisbane Craft & Quilt Fair


Brisbane Craft & Quilt Fair Oct 24, 2007 - Oct 28, 2007 Brisbane Exhibition Centre, South Bank, Brisbane, Australia


Yesterday, I went for a 'look-see' with my friend, Nadia. We were both quite excited at the lovely range of papers & beads, not to mention cross-stitch kits.

I don't do a lot of craft other than cross stitching because I think that there is enough stash in that one activity to make my workroom overflow & max the credit card. Every year, however, I make my own Christmas stationery, so yesterday I spent 3 lovely hours exploring the many stalls.

There was a glut of Swarovski & Delica beads, which I need for a future project, so I think I will return to the fair today armed with a credit card & a shopping list.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to going myself, but am planning to go on Saturday. :)

Anonymous said...

Can I come? :oDDD

Name: Vicki said...

This sounds like fun!! It has been ages since I have been to a craft fair!! I am so jealous!