Saturday 5 May 2007

There is always, always, always, something to be thankful for

Kitchen renovations & the resulting fallout have been taking up my time & sanity but AUSPOST is like FEDEX. She just keeps on delivering in rain, hail & kitchen disaster.

A heart-felt thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who sent me gifts, emails or cards for my birthday. Things keep on coming even though the big event was nearly 2 weeks ago.

Belonging to a couple cross stitch birthday groups means that I have received Blissful (Cross Stitch) Stash from all over the globe. I'm not going to name names in case I miss someone out. That would be dreadful! Let me just say that I am overwelmed at people's generosity. I never expected anything like this! Thank you notes are in the mail.





Happiness & laughter always,

Bliss

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Well you certainly deserved something very special after all you have been going through with your kitchen. Congratulations on all the fabulous things you received for your birthday. Looks like you are in business for quite some time.
After all the bad renovation experiences I hope things will turn around soon for you.
{{{hugs}}}

Name: Vicki said...

You are so lucky to have so many wonderful friends!