Tuesday 31 October 2006

Halloween 2006

So ... did you celebrate Hallowe'en? I didn't! The 31st October is usually reserved for celebrating my youngest sister, C's birthday.

Gorgeous Jacaranda trees are in full bloom at this time of the year.

Not that the day was a loss for not celebrating Hallowe'en. My two aunts & I went for a day out to celebrate Spring. We visited Australia Zoo & then went exploring (read that we got lost in) the Sunshine Coast Hinterlands - all the way out to driving up then down the Blackall Range - looking for the Buderim Ginger Factory that is, in fact, in Yandina. The views were magnificent!

We had a marvelous time!

The big news here is that I'm off to Singapore on Thursday. I'll wax ad nauseam when I return. LOL

Until then, happiness & laughter to you.

Bliss

No comments: