Friday 29 September 2006

Not Happy!

Buying stash here in Australia can be a pain in the bum! Products are hard to come by and are very, very expensive in comparison to the US market.

I have waited on the postie for weeks and weeks for two stash purchases which no matter how I tried, I could not buy here in Australia. One buy was an Ebay purchase; the other was from an online craft store - some fabric for projects I want to do.

Neither parcel has arrived.

I have been abused as 'whining Australian troublemaker' by one store owner, Joanne, for leaving a negative comment on Ebay about goods not arriving after 8 weeks. Joanne won't do a thing to help me find the parcel she says must have been lost in the mail but for which she would have had to fill in a customs certificate if she posted it. Lori at the other company has not answered the phone when I ring nor answered emails I've sent to find out the status of my order.

Not good business, if you ask me. So folks, in order that you don't blow your stash $$, here are two online shops to steer clear of: Cross Stitch Keepsakes & Cross Stitch With Me. Both look fabulous on paper, don't they? Sad about that!

There are many other good online shops to choose from. If you have a favourite, please let me know for the next time I need one.

Happy stitching!

Bliss

No comments: