Saturday 12 August 2006

Anniversary Message From Diana



Dear Mum & Paulio,

I figured that seeing I had the embarrassing honour of speaking for the Sue Yek kids at your wedding, I would write to you a year later to give feedback (what any good student would do).

Over the last 12 months, we've had big birthdays, a huge Christmas feast, countless dinner dates, drunken gallons of wine, and watched the cat's stomach shrink, then grow to the floor, then shrink again.

Most importantly though, we've grown into our new family and made some great memories to last forever (also, we've learnt never to let David get a pet!).

The point is, that I am STILL very glad you two have found each other.

I love you both dearly, and in the words of Amanda D. [Diana's cousin] God Bless!

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary

Love,

Diana

No comments: